General Director – Chairman of the Management Board
Date of birth: November 29, 1973
Language skills: Kazakh native. Fluent in Russian, English and Bulgarian
- 1993-1997 Varna Free University, Bachelor's Degree, Business Administration and Business Management, Varna, Bulgaria;
- 1997-1999 Carroll College, Bachelor of Arts, Helena, Montana, USA.
- 1999 – 2005 OKIOC, Agip KCO - Corporate ERP Process Specialist, Local Content Planning Advisor;
- 2005 – 2007 KazMunayTeniz Offshore Oil Company - Offshore Project Management Director / Deputy North Caspian Project Director;
- 2007 – 2008 KazMunayGas National Company - Exploration and Production Project Business Support Director;
- 2008 – 2011 Caspian Meruerty Operating Company B.V. - Deputy General Director;
- 2011 – 2016 Caspian Meruerty Operating Company B.V. - General Director;
- 2017 – 2018 North Caspian Operating Company N.V. Deputy Strategic Planning and Business Development Director / NCOC Interface Manager;
- 2018 – 2019 North Caspian Operating Company N.V. General Manager (NCOC representative office in Astana);
- 2019 – 2020 North Caspian Operating Company N.V. Project Manager for joint development of the Kalamkas Sea-Khazar project;
- 2020 – 2021 North Caspian Operating Company N.V. General Manager (LPG and GPP projects);
- 2021 – present, Ural Oil and Gas LLP General Director – Chairman of the Management Board.
State and industrial awards, prizes, honorary titles:
- "50th anniversary of Mangistau oil"
- "110th anniversary of Kazakh oil" (#0081, KAZENERGY Association)
- "10th anniversary of KAZENERGY" (#068, KAZENERGY Association).
- "20 Years of the Kazakhstan Independence" (#12404)
- "120th anniversary of Kazakh oil"